Now that I have my DSL up and running (celebrate!), I can give this award the love it deserves. I've enjoyed seeing this one pandied around the blogosphere and can only hope to do it justice. I believe the rules call for 6 lies and 1 truth? We'll see if I can even come up with 6 decent lies; if not, I may alter the rules.
- I was born in Germany and did not move to the United States until I was 6.
- I once stopped traffic to rescue a wild turkey out of the road.
- I have given mouth-to-mouth (nose) resuscitation to a bulldog and saved its life this way.
- I used to compete in ballroom dancing competitions during college.
- I taught myself ventriloquism when I was 12.
- I love clowns!
- I'm a huge movie buff--you name it, I've seen it.
Now, I'm going to pass this on to the lovely Jen Daiker. Looking forward to her response!
I haven't done my 1k words for the day yet, but I'm planning on getting on that as soon as I'm done with this blog and before PT @ 3:30. Don't forget to check it out and join the madness!