Sunday, April 4, 2010

50/50

Today is Day 23 of the 50k in 50 days challenge.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I should let you know that my recent stats are revision-related, and though I've written a lot, it's not all fresh wordcount. Don't think I'm a 7k-a-day savant or anything. Just a mad reviser, yo.

So, my stats as of midnight, April 3:

Goal: 23,000
Wordcount: 24,886

Yep, you saw it. I finally caught up and surpassed target. I've been revising this MS like a madwoman the last few days. Inspiration struck, what can I say? I've finished revising four chapters, and hope to squeeze in at least one tomorrow.

11 comments:

DL Hammons said...

Woo hoo...you're a machine!! Way to go girl. Keep that train rolling! :)

KA said...

Great job! Numbers make me happy, especially look-what-I-did, reach-my-goal type numbers.

Jamie Gibbs said...

Wow, that's pretty damn amazing. Well done! 1000 words a day will seem like nothing to you now!

Kelly@ JustWrite said...

Wow, that's really something!! You go, girl!

Anne Gallagher said...

Yay!!! You go and don't stop. I wish I had your energy.

Aubrie said...

Congrats on surpassing your goal. Wow! Maybe I should write something today?

Summer Frey said...

Less energy, more stubbornness. :) I've been going to bed exhausted, making myself finish "just one more chapter."

@Aubrie: You should definitely write something today!

Elle said...

Whoa, congrats! :D Wish I'd taken up this challenge too but only just found out about your blog!

Charity Bradford said...

Congratulations! I knew you could catch up.

Unknown said...

Girl you're on fire!!! Keep it up!!

Hannah said...

WOO-HOO!! You do it!!