Wednesday, December 8, 2010

O.M.G.

Nothing too serious, don't be alarmed.

1. Thanks for all the lovely feedback on the new look and name! The overwhelming majority approves. Thank you!!

2. Please note that I changed my domain name to reflect the nom de plume. Admit it--the old one was really hard to type. Believe me, I thought it was too.


3. OMG, The Tudors!
   **Spoiler alert***


  Talk about killing your darlings!!
  I've never actually done that. Killed off a main character. But I'd like to. What about you? Are you more the ICU type, or off with their head?

9 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

I thought once I would kill a major supporting character, but couldn't bring myself to do it. Still, if the story called for it...

I've found you through the magic of links. Like your blog! :)

Hannah said...

Whoa! I miss one day and this is what happens!!!

I do like the new pen name and the new look.

That's probably why I've missed the post is because you changed the domain and I have it linked with my google reader. I shall remedy that.

Hannah said...

Oh and yes, I just recently killed off a main character. Good thing I have a few. I did cry a little.

Old Kitty said...

So off with their heads!!!! Oh yes!!!!! I am goddess of my world and I rule!!! :-) Take care
x

Teri Anne Stanley said...

My sister in law is an artist, and as a wedding gift, she painted my husband and I as Henry and one of the wives. She assures me that it's one he didn't kill (obviously I'm not so good with the history thing). I think it was more of a commentary on her opinion of her brother. Still pretty funny.

j.m. neeb said...

I kill people all the time. (Maybe I should specify that "people" are characters...)

I find that I write a fair amount of tragedy -- which would probably stun people who read my blog (more goofy and "out there") -- so death comes with the territory.

Colene Murphy said...

I kill when necessary. If it isn't I don't like to.

Yeay for name approval!

Linda G. said...

I only kill the ones my muse tells me to. ;)

Abby Minard said...

I haven't killed off a main character before..I don't know if I could!