I have some this week, so I'll do it.
1. As a coping mechanism for my nursing school nerves, I've been playing a gross amount of Dragon Age on my Xbox. A gross amount, guys. It's possible that I'm slightly in love with one of the characters. The thing about Bioware games is that they're basically like an interactive book, the writing is THAT GOOD.
2. I ate a can of beans for lunch yesterday.
3. Last night I dreamed that I performed karaoke to the soundtrack of my latest WIP.
4. I've gotten to the point where I only put on real clothes if I'm going out. I'm not sure I remember how to dress like a fully functioning member of society anymore.
5. I've been thinking about what to wear to nursing school orientation on Thursday for at least a week now. And still don't know.
6. I'm afraid I won't make any friends in nursing school. How lame is that?
7. Last night I woke up because one of the cats was clawing my hair.
8. I secretly hope my brother-in-law and his fiancee don't find jobs in Maryland so they can move back down here and take the pressure off me and hubby. (I knowwww....so bad.)
9. I pretty much paint my fingernails just so I can scrape it off. I think it's as bad an addiction as biting them.
10. I went running in knee-high socks yesterday. They were compression socks, true, but knee-highs all the same!