That probably doesn't apply to this post, but I really wanted to use it as my title.
1. Thank you for all the kind, supportive comments on my self-indulgent post from Monday! I'm feeling much better about things now. I've reserved a U-Haul truck for Saturday at 8 AM; we're moving out of this apartment this weekend, whether it's to our house or to my in-laws' house. I have a plan now, so I feel loads better.
2. I have a lot more hardcore packing to do in order to move by Saturday at 8 AM. Because of this, and the moving stuff, and if we do move into my in-laws' for a few days, I won't be blogging again until things are settled. I may still comment and lurk, but nothing from me.
3. I still haven't watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. What is wrong with me?!?!
4. I think my sweet little boy cat, who's been neutered since he was 8 weeks old, sprayed in my house yesterday. I was livid. Thanks for waiting until the last few days we're here, jackhole! In his defense, I think the packing and the new cat outside is stressing him out.
5. I'm now officially over 500 followers. I know numbers aren't everything, or even anything, really, but I am humbled and quite frankly surprised that 500 people have decided to follow my blog. I hope I can at least make you smile from time to time, because I'm sure as hell not making anyone informed. :)
So, this is it. Hopefully the next time words appear on this webpage, I'll be a home owner residing in my new pad. Woo!