1) Planted 4 more containers, 2 tomatoes, 2 decorative. (but then you already knew that, eh?)
2) Started reading A Place to Come To by Robert Penn Warren.
3) Got a gym membership and met with a personal trainer to fashion a workout plan. Yay! I do a lot of good thinking while sweating.
4) Made delicious salsa cruda with avocado.
5) Sent our 2nd car to hubby's uncle's used car lot, where it will hopefully sell very soon. We are functioning as a one-car household right now. If the Saturn sells, then we'll be able to pay off the remainder of the PT Cruiser! Yay!
6) What's that? How's Saving Me going? Ohhhh....that's what this is supposed to be about. :-)
I hit 40k last night. I'm in an interesting place, that middle ground that's really difficult to pull through. I know where my story is going, but filling in all the bits and pieces is proving to be a challenge. Also, I just broke my MC's nose and cheekbone, which was unplanned, but could be interesting...I also had a really good, uplifting chat with one of my best friends, who's also a writer. He's coming to visit in July, so if I don't make my June 21 finish goal, then I'm definitely aiming for July 15.
Overall, a good week, quite productive and enjoyable. I'm also half-way through LOST season 3; we'll no doubt finish it over Memorial Day weekend. :-)
To my fellow Americans, have a safe and fun holiday weekend! To the non-Americans: same. But without the holiday part. :-)