Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Over the Top

My goodness, I've won a blog award! I didn't even know these things existed, but now that I'm paying attention, I'm seeing them places! All my thanks to Guinevere for the nomination; if you don't follow her, you should!


Here are the rules: Answer the following questions with single word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it!


Your Cell Phone? crap
Your Hair? sheds
Your Mother? funny
Your Father? complex
Your Favorite Food? cheese
Your Dream Last Night? espionage
Your Favorite Drink? tea *
Your Dream/Goal? writer
What Room Are You In? great
Your Hobby? books
Your Fear? death
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? teaching
Where Were You Last Night? home
Something That You Aren't? devious
Muffins? wildberry
Wish List Item? house
Where Did You Grow Up? college
Last Thing You Did? read
What Are You Wearing? robe
Your TV? off
Your Pets? birds **
Friends? select
Your Life? great
Your Mood? blah
Missing Someone? nope
Vehicle? Chrysler
Something You Aren't Wearing? bra
Your Favorite Store? Amazon
Your Favorite Color? lavender
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? today
Last Time You Cried? commercial
Your Best Friend? Evan
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? email
Facebook? Hourly
Favorite Place To Eat? couch

* sweet tea, that is
** wild birds, not the creepy talking ones

And the blogs I choose:

-Amanda at Athenista and chai am woman, because even though I don't see her as often as I'd like, I still feel like I see her every week!

-Lainey at Two Dimensional Ephemera because she's right here with me, along for the wild ride. And she's awesome.

-Gretchen at Seanchai: writer, opera singer, voice over artist, circus freak--how could anyone resist? Amazing.

-Chasing the Moon at Dancing Down Serendipity Street. Fairly new to her blog, but I love the feel, and I love that she shows her introspective side.

-Janine, Donna, Frankie, and Sara at First Novels Club. Their blog was the starting place.

7 comments:

Luna said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And congratulations to you on your well deserved award...:) Your blog is fantastic!

athenista said...

Haha, I love it!!! I recently saw a blog award somewhere and thought that was so funny! I'll definitely get to it when I get home tonight :) I'm so excited about some hang out times. This weekend still good?

Summer Frey said...

Thanks! And yes, Amanda, definitely! I'm so excited!

Donna Gambale said...

Thanks so much for the award! Especially since it's your first one! And my favorite food is cheese, too. :)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Hi, Summer! I popped over from Guinevere's blog. Congrats on your award. I love meeting new blogging friends. :-)

Summer Frey said...

Donna, cheese is the best! I'd live on it, if it wouldn't give me scurvy.

Hi Shannon! Thanks for stopping by! I love new blogging friends too. :-)

Kimberly Franklin said...

Congrats!