writer, runner, nurse
Erm... I bet beautiful Mac knows more than me as to what you're reading!GOOD LUCK with your finals!! Take carex
Overdose of alcohol?
No wonder why you spend so much time outside. With that view I would have to strap myself to that chair in order to stay inside and get any serious studying done.
If I'm reading your picture correctly, it looks like some sort of blood issue. Normal pH level of blood is 7.37-7.43 making it alkaline, and if it drops below 6.8 or goes higher than 7.8, death is almost a certainty. So since we're talking about the kidneys, I'm thinking Alex's guess about alcohol poisoning is probably accurate.
Good luck with your last final tomorrow.(and re your email, Mack isn't fat. he looks perfect and healthy.)<3
I'm with Alex, I'm think alcohol poison. But honestly, it might as well be gibberish.
Wow, sounds like you’ve got your mind full right now. Have fun studying! =)~Aidylwww.aidylewoh.blogspot.com
ugh, i always miss these posts until days later. My bad.One cool thing about you going to nursing school? You probably know more ways to kill people now.
Post a Comment