I have enough things to admit to make a full-fledged tell-the-truth Tuesday post. Here we go:
1. Even though I restored peace with my family, I am seriously considering moving to Alaska to get away from them.
2. In the past 2.5 weeks, I have crocheted 6 gloves, 2 hats, and a scarf, all because I really just wanted an excuse to watch 3 seasons of The Tudors and start Mad Men.
3. I kinda hope to get a mild case of flu before Christmas, as my cheer-o-meter is somewhere around -5.
4. I'm drawing/painting a goofy little family portrait for my in-law family with us all as "Santa's Elves" (inside joke), but I'm torn on including my bro-in-law's girlfriend. They've been together for three years and we think they're serious, but she's Japanese and he's super sensitive about it, and I'm terrified that my cartoony drawing skills might make me seem racist if I try to draw her. But then I'm afraid if I leave her out, bro-in-law will be deeply offended. *deep breath*
5. I told my husband he was getting an Xbox. *cringe* It's not from me.