I'm wearing this:
Or maybe this:
You can decide.
Either way, I finally got my act together and hunted down some awards that have been floating out in the 'sphere with my name on them.
I probably missed some. Please forgive me. My memory is like swiss cheese (oooh, cheese!).
Without further ado, I give you:
I think this is a very cute award, and it was bestowed upon me by an old friend, Christine Danek, and a new friend, Talli Roland. Both great ladies! Check 'em out.
I'm giving this out to some old friends whom I look forward to reading every day:
- Anne, at Piedmont Writer. (Don't worry, you don't have to make another award post for this.)
- Hannah, or hannaH, at Musings of a Palindrome. She is made of awesome.
- Sarah, at Falen Formulates Fiction. And to Yvie. Another reason that I think Minnesota might be cooler than I previously considered. Plus, Yvie is a rescue dog, and you know I have a special place in my heart for rescue dogs. Also, she's a French Bulldog, which are the cutest.
My other award is known as the Picasso Award, and was given to me by Jon Paul from Where Sky Meets Ground.
This award calls for 7 Truths:
1. I bite my fingernails.
2. I can't touch my toes.
3. I'm allergic to nickel.
4. When I met my now-husband, I was engaged, and he had a girlfriend.
5. I like to play video games.
6. Even though I keep swearing I'm giving it up, I can't stop watching Grey's Anatomy.
7. I don't believe in the concept of "the one."
I'm passing this along to some old and new folks who brighten my every day. (#8: I check my email about once every fifteen minutes.)
- Alex J. Cavanaugh. I wonder what that "J." stands for?
- J. Kaye. A true study in writing discipline, and a great cheerleader!
- Natalie Murphy. Because I secretly wish I was Canadian AND still in college!
- Shelley Sly. I love her stories from talking with strangers.
- Michael Emeritz. He Rick-Rolled me on April Fools'! Gotta give him props for that.
- Gina-Leigh Maxwell. Support her as she tries regulating her blogging schedule!
Whew, almost done! And I almost forgot this one! See? Swiss cheese brain!
This award originated here.
And I pass the Prolific Blogger award to:
- Amanda. She's my real-life friend (yes, I have them!) and definitely a prolific blogger! She's training to run the Peachtree Road Race on July 4th. I love her and her cutie baby.
- Jen Daiker. My soul-sista! You know I could have an awards show without showing her some love.
- Crystal Cook. She's an awesome blogger, writer, and artist!
- DL Hammons. He's probably gotten this one before. He's so awesome, he gets all the awards. But this one's pretty manly-looking, so he should like that. ;-)
Alright! Hope I didn't miss any...
Stay tuned for tomorrow's "D" post!