Blogger has been acting very strangely for me the last two days. For instance, I was trying to comment on Megan-Rebekah's blog this morning, and instead it somehow made my comment a blog post. What? I swear I didn't do anything different.
The lovely Nicole at One Significant Moment at a Time tagged me for this new award floating around the blogosphere:
This award originated with Christi Goddard at A Torch in the Tempest and is one part gift, one part social experiment! Fun!
1. Choose five followers/commenters that 'get' you
2. Write something fake (preferably not too mean) about them
3. Link to them, and link back to this post to comment your receipt of the award.
"This is by no means a popularity thing. It was hard to choose five people, but I still love everyone. But from reading the blogs of these followers, I think we share a common vibe of strangeness. That isn't a rule requirement for who they choose, of course. Maybe they choose five people that 'get' the mystery behind public shaving, for example."
Without further ado, here are some things you may not know about the following people:
1. Alex J. Cavanaugh has dated both Kate Beckinsale and Kate Winslet; obviously, he has a thing for women named Kate. Just stay away from Kate Gosselin!
2. Kim Franklin is Kristen Stewart's body-double for all the Twilight Saga films.
3. Jen Daiker is actually my first cousin, and we're going on a Mediterranean cruise in July!
4. Palindrome competed in the Second Annual World Haiku Competition and won grand prize for "Meditations on Vulcan in the Spring Time."
5. Sarah has competed three times in the Iditarod, with her trusty sidekick Yvie at the helm, keeping those stoopid fluffy dogs in line.
I also received this award from John Paul:
Thanks! I won't bore you all with repeat factoids. Every post I write is a factoid, let's face it. :-)
Stay tuned for details about my upcoming Finished MS context! (Hint: part of the entry is alluded to in this post!)