Ten Honest Things You Never Wanted to Know:
10. I play an MMORPG (Guild Wars), mostly as a way to entertain me and the hubby and to keep in touch with my friend who moved to Michigan and my brother-in-law, who lives in Maryland. Plus we love it. Yeah.
9. I bite my fingernails, have since I was an itty-bitty-child, and probably will forever.
8. I heart brussels sprouts.
7. Even though I'm not sure I want to publish, the only "job" I've ever imagined having and have ever wanted is a writer.
6. *gulp* I tell myself that I don't necessarily want to publish because secretly I'm afraid I'll never finish a manuscript, never get an agent, and all my spirit will be crushed forever and ever.
5. I have an overactive imagination and scare SUPER easy. Unfortunately, my husband likes to take advantage of this from time to time.
4. I honestly wish that the paranormal stuff I love to read and write was real, and that I was an immortal shapeshifter.
3. I love hamsters. Just looking at a sweet little hamster face cheers me up.
2. I can only maintain about 4 close friendships, including my husband and brother.
1. I've had the same thumbnail bitten through twice: once by a cat, once by a dog, both in the line of duty. :-)
And I'd like to pass it along to J. Kaye, who is honest in every post, every day!