And now, for 7 random facts about me, a complete stranger, about which all things are random:
1. I was engaged at the time that I met my current husband. Dumped the poor sod and am living HEA!*
2. Two of my all-time favorite TV shows are Dexter and Rome.
3. I read super-super fast. Like a mutant power.
4. When I was 9, my older brother convinced me that I had super-powers. **
5. I have extremely vivid, complex dreams, and often resume where I left off if I wake up, then go back to sleep.
6. I don't like Jane Austen. (Yep. I said it.)
7. When I was 6, I watched Ben Hur, and it made me afraid to go outside in case I got leprosy from an armadillo. (Still lived in GA.)
* I said "current husband," but I'm not planning on having another one. Just to clear that up.
** Because I know you want to know, my powers related to nature. I was able to make plants grow taller, healthier, and sturdier.
Tomorrow's post will be on all things dark and twisty.