January 1st will mark the 2-year anniversary of this blog. Of course, things are much cooled down these days compared to when I (and many others) got going in early '10, but that's okay. Blog life has cooled down while my personal life has heated way, way up. I suppose that's the best way for things to be, right?
So, here's the obligatory "resolution" post.
Resolutions/Goals for 2012
- Keep my 4.0 in nursing school.
- Run a 5k.
- Be able to do 5 real push-ups.
- Query a novel.
- Cultivate a good studying/writing/reading schedule and stick with it.
- Try to write at least twice a week during the semester.
- Read before going to sleep at night.
- Maybe break my coffee habit. (Maybe.)
Those are all very do-able, and most are necessary. A few years running now I've managed to achieve all my goals, so I'd like to keep it up!
Whatever your wishes/resolutions/goals are for the new year, I hope you find much success and happiness while you're having at it.
See you in 2012!
|Hubby got me a split rail fence for Christmas! How romantic!|
But really, I wanted one! Our front yard will soon look totally adorable!